St. Croix residents always seem to have a natural glow. The year-round tropical temperatures facilitate outdoor exercise and sunbathing at the beach (with plenty of sunscreen, of course). For islanders that want an extra boost to their look or just some pampering time, St. Croix boasts a handful of spas. While most exist to serve tourists in-season, islanders enjoy their open doors all year long. Here is a snapshot of some of the spas on-island . . .
– Located a seven minute drive east of Christiansted
– Services include nails; hair; massage; facial; make-up; waxing; etc.
– Located on the west side of St. Croix’s north shore
– Services include body scrub / wrap; facial; foot treatment; nails; massage; men’s services; therapy baths; waxing; etc.
– Located on the east end
– Services include massage and body wrap / firming treatments
– Located a nine minute drive east of Christiansted
– Services include massage, nails and hair
– Located in Christiansted
– Services include massage; facial; body treatments; energy healing; and wellness
– Located a 6 minute drive west of Christiansted at Five Corners
– Services include massage, Neuromuscular Integrative Action, yoga / meditation classes, etc.
– Mobile services available in-home / in-room at resorts
– Services include facial; moisturizing treatment; natural peels; lash extension and tinting
More info on St. Croix spas, including private massage therapists, may be found here: http://www.gotostcroix.com/massage-and-spa.
Whether you enjoy traditional spa services or you’re ready to have regular massages on the beach, St. Croix is a haven for those who like to relax, feel and look their best.
Remember to subscribe to our feed for up-to-date info on what to do and where to go when you visit St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands.